Giáo án Anh văn lớp 9 - UNIT 4 Period 23: LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE - LISTEN (page 35)
Chia sẻ: mobell1209
Aims: Checking true - false statements by listening . II.Objectives: By the end the lesson, students will be able to identify the correct information by listening. III.Teaching aids: Textbooks, cassettes
Chủ đề liên quan:
Nội dung Text: Giáo án Anh văn lớp 9 - UNIT 4 Period 23: LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE - LISTEN (page 35)
Period 23: - LISTEN (page 35)
I.Aims: Checking true - false statements by listening .
II.Objectives: By the end the lesson, students will be able to identify the
correct information by listening.
III.Teaching aids: Textbooks, cassettes
IV.Procedure:*Warm-up * Information transmitting:
- Divide the students into two teams.
- Choose 6 volunteers from each team.
- The volunteers stand in 2 lines.
- Show the first students (in each line) a sentence.
- He/she whispers the sentence to the next person in his/her line.
- The second student shouts out the sentence, if it is the same as the sentence
the teacher shows, that team wins the match.
* Suggested sentences:
I want to improve my writing/reading/listening skill
- English is an interesting language and it's very useful.
a. True- false statements:
* Set the scene: "Nga is talking to Kate about her studying English"
- Have students work in pairs to predict which statement is true and which
is false.- Give feedback
Let students listen to the tape twice and check their prediction.
.- Ask students to correct false statements.
* Answer keys:
Statements Key Correction
a Nga's studying English for
. her work
b She learned English at
. school and university.
c She work for a national She works for an International
. bank in Hanoi. bank in Hanoi
d She needs to improve her
e Her listening is excellent Her listening is terrible. (This is
. the biggest problem. People
speak very quickly and she can’t
f She hopes she can talk to
. people from all over the
world and understand her
favorite English songs.
_ Answer these questions
.1Is Nga studying English in Viet Nam or in England?
2. Why is she studying English there?
3. Did she learn English at school and university?
4. What does she want to improve? Why
- Answer keys:
1. in England.
2. for her work.
3. Yes, she did.
4. She wants to improve her writing, because sometimes she has to write
letters in English
- Some further questions:
- Do you like learing English? Is it useful for you?
- What do study English for?
- Which skill is is the most difficult for you?
- What do you need to learn English well?
- Answer the questions in your notebooks.
- Write a short passage telling your method of learning English
Top Download Tiếng Anh Phổ Thông
40p 6338 3818
84p 8535 3672
117p 1907 728
126p 1731 1373
225p 3222 2197
9p 1243 765
17p 5686 5565
58p 3828 3525
63p 2466 1709
42p 7014 3737
7p 10 1