Anh văn 6 Unit 7: Your house (part B)
Chia sẻ: abcdef_42
Tham khảo tài liệu 'anh văn 6 unit 7: your house (part b)', ngoại ngữ, ngữ pháp tiếng anh phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả
Nội dung Text: Anh văn 6 Unit 7: Your house (part B)
Tiết: 3 Unit 7: Your house (part B)
Y ÊU CẦU TRỌNG TÂM:
Simple present tense to talk about the
differences between town
Vocabulary of town and country
CƠ SỞ VẬT CHẤT.
- Picture cards
- Papers, pens
- Video, computer & overhead (projector).
TỔ CHỨC LỚP:
Nhóm Công việc Công cụ
1 Hang man Papers, pens
2 Kim's game Pictures
3 Brainstorm Papers, pens
TIẾN TRÌNH TIẾT DẠY:
THỜ CÔNG VIỆC CÁC HO ẠT ĐỘNG
I HỌC SINH
Warm up Greeting and asking Greeting and
5' some questions answering the
Presentation Introducing Reading.
8' vocabulary of town and
Learning by heart.
Practice Guiding the games or Playing or working in
21' work. work groups.
Checking Guiding the games. Playing 'Crossword
TiÕt 3 Unit 7: Our house (part B) 1
n 'Picture drill'
1' Home work Giving exercises
TiÕt 3 Unit 7: Our house (part B) 2
NHÓM 1, 2, 3
1. N hiệm vụ:
U sing simple present tense to describe the town and the country.
2. Công cụ, tài liệu:
Pictures, papers, pens
3. Các hoạt động:
HOẠT ĐỘNG TH ỜI GIAN
Hoạt động 1
Hoạt động 2
Hoạt động 3
Nội dung hoạt động:
A ctivity 1: “Hang man”
- Teacher provides the paper on which there are short lines (each short
line represents one letter in each word) as following:
______ /____ _____ / ______
(stores) (rice p addy) (clinic)
____ / ___________ / ____ ______
(bank) (supermarket) (post office)
- Students guess letter by letter to form each meaning word.
- Once students guess the wrong letter, they will get one line more in
the following picture.
- If the students guess wrong 8 times, the man in the picture will be
TiÕt 3 Unit 7: Our house (part B) 3
A ctivity 2: “Kim’s game” (May be use the pictures on page 76, 77-
- Teacher shows students 2 pictures: one is about the townm one is
about the country, then puts them away.
- Students say and write all the things they have seen in the pictures as
much as possible, using the following structure:
There is ..........
There are ........
- Anybody writes down the most things (or words), they will be the
Activity 3: “Brainstorm”
- Students write down on a poster about the differences between the
town and the country like this:
In town In the country
It's noisy. It's quiet.
People live in apartments. People live in house made of
bricks or leaves.
There aren't any paddy
fields. There are many paddy fields.
There are shops ................
TiÕt 3 Unit 7: Our house (part B) 4
BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM.
1. “Crossword Puzzle”:
- Teacher provides students the 'Crossword Puzzle' and following
- Students guess the words and fill each letter in each box to form
meaning words in lines or rows.
(requirement: no box is empty, every box is filled with a letter)
1. Hoa 1.
Cửa hiệu Siêu thị
3. Sân 3.
4. Núi 4. Phòng khám
5. N gân hàng
2. “Picture drill”:
- Teacher shows students the picture of the town.
- Students are divided into 2 groups.
- Each group in turn asks the other about the picture.
Do people in town live in apartments?
Y es, they do.
Are there any stores in town?
Y es, they are.
Is it quiet?
No, it isn't.
- Then teacher shows students the picture of the country and
students do the same.
- At last asks students tell the differences between the town and
TiÕt 3 Unit 7: Our house (part B) 5
T IÊU CHUẨN ĐÁNH GIÁ
Not qualified - Accurate
Trình bày OK
Bad - Good
Kiến thức OK
Kỹ năng OK
TiÕt 3 Unit 7: Our house (part B) 6
Top Download Ngữ Pháp Tiếng Anh
129p 8848 5916
95p 22608 22027
92p 9045 8916
53p 6813 5214
174p 4181 3429
53p 10574 6682
68p 16962 5753
587p 33318 23792
129p 5458 2738
15p 339 185
96p 5700 5434